eSport Master operates an online shop at the web address www.simracer.ch. These general terms and conditions apply to all services and products from eSport Master. Any natural or legal person who maintains business relationships with eSport Master is referred to as a customer.
2. Scope of the terms and conditions
The deliveries and services of this online shop take place exclusively under the conditions specified in the terms and conditions in the version valid at the time the contract was concluded. The current and binding version of the terms and conditions is published at www.simracer.ch.
3. Services from eSport Master
eSport Master provides its services professionally and carefully, in accordance with the terms and conditions and the other contractual provisions. eSport Master has set itself the goal of constantly offering its customers exclusive products of the highest quality.
The products, services and prices published at www.simracer.ch are considered an offer. This offer is always subject to the (resolving) condition of an impossibility of delivery or an incorrect price indication (by the manufacturer or by eSport Master).
Slight color deviations of the products are possible due to different screen settings and exposures and do not represent a defect.
5. No guarantee for product information and availability information
All information about products and services published by eSport Master is given without guarantee and is not to be understood as a guarantee. eSport Master assumes no liability for the correctness, completeness and topicality of the information. eSport Master constantly strives to maintain the availability information correctly and to keep it up to date. However, delivery delays cannot be ruled out due to production or delivery bottlenecks or incorrect inventory data. All information on delivery times is not binding and without guarantee and can change at any time and without notice. If a product can no longer be manufactured or delivered, delivery can become completely impossible.
All catalog prices are in CHF including VAT and are ex our warehouse. Price changes can be made at any time. The shipping costs are not included in the item price and are calculated separately.
The goods travel at the expense and risk of the recipient. Transport damage must be reported to the eSport Master e-mail service at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving the goods. If the delivered material is not in perfect condition or the packaging shows external damage, the delivery should only be accepted with reservation. End customer orders are processed through total deliveries without exception.
8. Order and conclusion of contract
The contract is concluded as soon as the customer places his order via the online shop. The customer is notified of the receipt of an order by means of an automatically generated confirmation by email. The receipt of the automatically generated confirmation does not contain any assurance that the product is actually available or can be delivered. It merely informs the customer that the order placed has been received by eSport Master and the contract has been concluded. This contract is subject to the subsequent condition of non-delivery.
The contract will be terminated immediately and without the involvement of the customer if one of the above-mentioned dissolving conditions occurs. The customer will be informed immediately about the termination of the contract.
9. Payment terms
The customer undertakes to pay with the payment options made available. The current payment options and the associated conditions are published at www.simracer.ch. In the case of prepayment, eSport Master expects the customer to pay within 10 working days.
10. Retention of title
The goods remain the property of eSport Master until they have been paid for in full.
11. Refusal of acceptance and termination of the contract
Online orders from eSport Master are binding in accordance with Section 8 of the General Terms and Conditions and the customer is obliged to accept the service. Subsequent changes and cancellations are possible in certain cases, but are at the discretion of eSport Master and can be associated with operational costs (operational compensation of 10% of the order value or at least CHF 25 the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract no earlier than four weeks after the agreed delivery date.
Complaints must be made within 5 working days of receipt of the goods.
Our liability for the delivered items extends at most up to the invoiced amount or until the product is replaced. Excluded from liability are all ancillary costs such as installation, assembly, painting, etc. as well as all expenses and activities.
The demonstration of our products at the respective MFK is the responsibility of the buyer. We do not assume any liability for problems with the law (police). For most accessory products (excluding motorsport parts) we can supply you with the corresponding CH or DTC certificate. It is up to the buyer to register these accessories with the responsible MFK. Certificates for accessories that were not purchased from us will be charged depending on the effort and clarifications.
14. Product Liability
The seller is only liable for any production defects to the extent that it is subject to product liability under mandatory Swiss law. Further obligations are expressly excluded.
15. Warranty period
Any guarantee ends 12 months after the invoice date. The guarantee is for private use and does not apply to products used in motorsport or for professional uses.
1. Returns are only accepted after prior agreement and approval.
2. Returns can only be processed with a return number, which must be requested from eSport Master.
3. Include a copy of the invoice with your return delivery, as well as a delivery note with the return number.
4. The goods must be in their original packaging, unglued (without price labels) and undamaged, therefore in a resalable condition.
5. The returns must be returned to us postage paid.
6. Complaints must be made within 5 working days.
7. Items specially ordered for you will not be taken back.
8. Painted or already assembled parts cannot be taken back.
9. Wheel spacers and their fastening material are generally not taken back.
10. Goods that were invoiced more than 60 days ago will not be taken back.
11. Articles with a value of less than CHF 50.00 excluding VAT will not be taken back.
12. A restocking fee is automatically charged for returns for which eSport Master is not to blame.
– up to a goods value of CHF 100.00 excl. VAT: CHF 10.00 excl. VAT processing fee
– From a goods value of CHF 1000.00 excl. VAT: 10% processing fee
For returns for which eSport Master is not to blame, all associated shipping costs will be charged.
– For collections by parcel service: CHF 30.00 excl. VAT.
– For collections by a forwarding agent: CHF 50.00 excl. VAT.
13. Returns that do not comply with these provisions can only be taken back in exceptional cases and only after consultation. A restocking fee of at least 20% of the purchase price or at least CHF 40.00 excluding VAT is charged.
14. Credits are issued in the form of a goods credit (trading partner), with private customers a refund is made after consultation.
17. Severability Clause
Should parts or individual provisions of the GTC no longer or not completely comply with the currently applicable law in any form, the remaining provisions of these GTC shall remain unaffected.
18. Applicable law, place of jurisdiction
The place of jurisdiction for all disputes with eSport Master is, subject to deviating mandatory places of jurisdiction under federal law, Lugano. This contract is subject to Swiss law.